Sunday, September 14, 2008

PARADE in PINK


















I had the amazing opportunity to photograph the SEMO Fair parade this past week and let me tell you what an amazing experience it was to chat with some lovely ladies who had been affected by breast cancer. These ladies were the grand marshalls of the parade and they accepted the title with a smile and with some crazy displays of the color pink. Here's a few of the many photographs I took that evening. You can see the rest by going to the website and typing in the password "survivor" on the proofing page. I love my job, but I really love my job when I do things like this. Enjoy the photos ladies and know that I adored meeting you. What spirit you have. I am so grateful to have met you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW, first time viewer;-) i really like what i c. nice work and God bless all the pink ladies.

i'll b back, keep up the awesome work. a moment in time

Susie said...

Tried to use "survivor" to see the rest of the parade pictures. I was one of "the ladies in pink".

The password didn't work.

Thanks for any help.