Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Meet my girls


Hey everyone! I wanted to formally introduce you to our team here at Photography by Carrie. We have such an amazing group here that I finally got them all together to do a photoshoot. Most of you know me--I'm the kinda blond one there on the left, then there's my beautiful wedding assistant and co-editor Ashley. Ashley loves sour worms and anything with sugar on it. She also gets flowers sent to her a whole lot more than me. Anyway, next to Ashley is a woman I could NEVER live without, our very own Brandy! Brandy is our studio manager and she takes care of everything --including me. She also gets flowers delivered to her a whole lot more than I do. Next to her is our little asian sensation Jenny! Jenny takes care of all the ordering, sorting, email stuff, etc. etc. etc. Jenny is a smart cookie who likes to run --like me. She is also a very talented musician so if you need someone to play at your wedding -she is for hire. Next to Jenny is the newest member of our team Cassie! Cassie is our graphic designer. She is still in the sweet phase--just wait till she's been here a while. Kidding--Cassie we are honored to have you as part of our team! I'm so lucky to have such a great group here. Thank you all for being here every day and for doing such an incredible job. I appreciate each one of you in more ways than you will ever know. You keep me sane, you amaze me and you make life here at the studio even more fun than it already is. Thank you!


1 comment:

Ruby Rideout said...

Carrie, I am smiling.
What a fabulous written post and a beautiful group of ladies!
BTW, you want me to send you flowers so you can be even with Ashley? ;)