Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Time to Celebrate

I had the amazing opportunity to photograph this sweet angel the other day. She just makes me smile. Most of you know that I am a member of Celebrating Adoption which is an organization of photographers that donate their time and proofs to new adoptive families. Well, this is one of my recent sessions. This sweet baby girl is from Guatemala and her parents and her big brother are just in awe of her--as was I. She just has this quiet demeanor that makes your heart melt just looking at her. To the Newcomers -thank you for allowing me to photograph your beautiful baby girl.



2 comments:

Ruby Rideout said...

What a little princess Carrie. Beautiful captures.

Chantelle said...

Carrie-
I love seeing your support for adoptive families. I have heard about your great photography from many of our friends and your website is great. I know the Newcomers are on cloud 9 with their beautiful daughter coming home! Thanks for supporting adoptive families.
Chantelle Becking