Monday, October 15, 2007

What a beautiful day for a wedding! Jason and Brooke, thank you for letting me capture your amazing wedding day. Each wedding I do takes me to new places and allows me to meet new people. One of my favorite things about this wedding in particular was that the bride and groom were highschool sweethearts. They remind me a bit of my husband and I. We dated for 7 years before we got married and I think Brooke and Jason dated a bit longer before they tied the knot. I know that they will be married forever because when you are with someone for that long, they just become a part of you. You realize that happiness does not exist without them. Brooke and Jason, enjoy every minute together! And make sure to bring me those babies that are in your future! Your wedding will be online later today, but here is a sneak peek.




No comments: